Breaking news!

@alpha7 (1910)
France
With news been uploaded everyday and every minute by different Professionals in this field,buying news papers does not occur to me anymore,how many people think in same way?
@WC1989 (595)
I still like getting my newspaper everyday. That way I don't have to be on my computer to read (so I can read on the class, during commercials while watching tv, etc..). True I could print news from the computer, but that's a pain. Also sometimes I cut out articles to talk about them, reflect upon them, or just keep them as inspiration. And since newspaper paper looks a lot more artsy than computer paper, I'd rather have a newspaper collage than a collage from computer printed material.
@alpha7 (1910)
• France
Thank you WC1989,i appreciate your response to my posting.
@overhere (516)
I read my news online both local and national here and in my home country. The only newspapers we buy are on Sundays but that is because I am addicted to couponing and we save the cost of the newspaper by using the coupons! Part of my problem with newspapers in the US is that they are still all large format and therefore unwieldy to read bring on a tabloid format and I can go back to curling up in a chair to get my news.
@alpha7 (1910)
• France
Good one there,thanks a lot.Try to adjust to that knowing American to like big things,bid Cars,big projects e.t.c
@mirage108 (3403)
I get most of my news from the TV, then the internet, then the news paper. my local news paper doesn't have anything online so I have to at least read the local news paper.