Do you chat some one here, who is being a good friend of you...................

When we are being online then we can talk many peoples. But do you remember that you chat some one. and he or she is now a good friend of you.
I chat with my bestfriend from Canada every Saturdays and Sundays. I chat with my Sister almost everyday at night she is in Australia. Chatting is my way of communication with someone close to me that a thousand miles from me.
no, punmsharma. i have never had the eperience of chatting with anyone from mylot at all. nor have i developed a habit of sending private messages with anyone here. nothing beyond what we are doing here in mylot day in and day out...making discussions and posting responses. all of my mylot friends have stayed just as they should be. friends of mine within the mylot community. although there are a lot in this community whom i have already considered to be my good reliable friends around here, nothing has come out of it beyond how it is at the mylot level. i don't know if this is good, but is consider this to be a healthy enough attitude of our dealings around here.