most romantic day i have ever had...

well my day really started last night. i spent a little over 200 getting my hubby 3 cologne sets...( there are 2 material things he likes...cologne and xbox360...he has all the games he wants so cologne it is lol) well he gave me my gifts last night.. i got chocolates, card, roses, a huge 4 foot tall teddy bear..that i wanted oh so bad..lol.. and a baloon with a stuffed monkey in it..( like the ones at wal-mart) wii fit(cause i have been talking about getting it for about 3 weeks now)..it was so amazing. so of course since i got mine i figured i would go ahead and give him his cologne. i got ed hardy cologne set, ralph lauren romance silver set, and a lacoste style in red set. (i knew he would especially be excited over the edhardy setthe other 2 were because i liked them) well then today my kids acted up and ruined the day part, but then.... he takes me to japanese. he had made reservations because he knew i loved japanese food...OMG it was sucha wonderful valentines for me and my hubby :) hope you all had a wonderful valentines and a special someone to spend it with
@forslahiri (1042)
Hi, Nice to note the excitement & the Satisfaction U had...That's LOVE...the self-fulfilling-prophecy. I pray such many more wonderful days come to Ur Life...again,again & again. =Lahiri,Kolkata,India.