Unbelieveable story of friendship..tissue please

@raydene (9875)
First Friends get your tissues you're gonna need them for this bitter sweet story of the reunion of two old friends and the saying good bye of another. Got the tissue? ok click the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXKxgLvIS6Y oxxoxoxoxoxo
@Polly1 (12649)
Thanks for sharing that, I have seen the touching story before. It was so nice seeing it again. My grandson watched it with me.
@Polly1 (12649)
Thanks for BR.
@ds6413 (2073)
Hello, you were right it was bitter sweet :'(
This is really wonderful. I just adore elephants. They are so intelligent, and so graceful.
@Debs_place (10525)
What a great valentines day story...now that is love. Thanks
@smileonstar (4013)
wow, this is the most lovely show that I even seem. elephant is the most intelligent animal in the whole planet. I love it.
@winterose (39918)
what a wonderful story,
@BarBaraPrz (19799)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Thanks for this link. As debs said, it's a lovely Valentine's story.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi raydene! Oh my, you're absolutely right..I need the tissues! This is such a touching story and I really felt so happy that they were reunited. It is amazing that elephants never forget and the friendship that they had so many years ago has been kept alive until now. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story dear friend. Take care and have a great day! lovelots..faith