I have miss ed you all...and I'm not fully up to par

I have not been feeling well as many here know. I still am not feeling good, but am a little better. I can come in an hour or so once in awhile now. I haven't been able to get out of bed for the most part. My husband has been great about taking care of me. He has even cooked a few times, which he usually doesn't do well. But he tries and his food is eatable. This time I guess he's just had more practice, lol he fixed things that were good and I could eat some. I ate what I could. He thought I wasn't eating much because it wasn't good, but really I had a few bites and that's all I could take. It was better than nothing and it was good food. He made milk gravy, fried onions, and hamburger steaks. I wasn't able to eat but a bite or so of the gravy it was just too heavy for my stomach but my boys loved it. He tried to make sure I ate and that was nice of him, he also kept some of my friends here up to date on my progress which was also nice for him to do for me. I wanted to let you all know that I have missed many of the discusions that you have started as I was just too weak to reply to them all. I'm still very shaky and have to lay down a lot. But at least I'm not dizzy and throwing up and having seizers as before. Thank you all for hanging in there with me, for all of the prayers and the get wells and such. My/our dear friend sparkofinsanity wrote a tribute to me while I was laid up. It was a lovely piece of writing that she wrote just for me called Do You Know The Moon Dances.... if you haven't read it I urge you to. She really knows her stuff when it comes to writing. I'm just sorry that I wasn't here when it posted. I've come in a littel for the past 2 or 3 days. Adding a little more each time if I can. Thanks for hanging in with me. Has anyone else been gone lately? Is there anything I missed? Thank you for sharing with me.
H ,moondancer,It's good to see you feeling some better.I hope it won't be long before you are lots better..Bless you. Hope you have a better day today.
thanks mc, I see that you now have a 5 on your star, good work. Your numbers are moving up too. It's always nice to see you.
Hi,,Take care of yourself..Try to eat as much as you can..Are you by yourself now.Is David able to stay with you and help you? Please let me know how you are doing..I pray the Lord will look after you and will help you to get well..Love and Gods Blessings to you always.
@cream97 (29175)
Ohhhh, moondancer, I am so very sorry that you are not feeling very well. I had no idea that you were very ill. As far as I know, we all are having the same daily discussions. If there is something new or different, I really didn't notice. I hope that you feel better real soon! You don't need to be sick! I am happy that your husband is trying to take care of you in your time of need. I love you and so does God. I will keep you in my prayers. I hope that you feel better! Love, Cream97
Hi cream, yes it's so hard being sick. I hate it. My hubby was so sweet. I have to give him lots of credit. He tried so hard. I don't know what I'd do without him and my mylot family of close net friends. You all give me more reasons to get up and do something. Thank you so much for the prayers...much love to you. Take care dear.
@pyewacket (43962)
Aww--Moondancer, I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling good. and yes have wondered where you've been. What was wrong? Sounds like you were hit with the flu or something. I'm getting better myself with a bug I've had in my system as well--seems a lot of my friends are under the weather here. And yes did read sparks beautiful piece...she has a true gift for words. My prayers are with you that you get better and stronger ((((hugs)))
I'm so sorry to hear that you have been sick. I hope you get better soon. I didn't have anything. I have extremely high blood pressure and during bad seizers I throw up and am dizzy and unable to do anything. I'm with a migraine headache that no matter what will not go away. It stays for days and days. I went to the pain clinic for my injections Friday and he wouldn't give them to me because my blood pressure was so high. I have a cuff at home and check it often and it's been up and down so much. It was 160/140 at the office and here it has been that and higher. What worries me is my heart rate which is usually low in the 40's but it's been getting even lower in the 30's. I was told by my cardiologist that lower than 41 and I can have a heart attack. That's why my hubby wrote someone tell him some good news the other day. I felt bad for him he was worried so for not working in 2 months and me so sick. Poor thing. Sparks does have a way with words. When I feel better I must go check her page out and see if she wrote more for others that I didn't get to read. Thank you dear for the hugs (((hugs))) back at ya and the prayers. Now I must go I'm really tired. I'll be back tomorrow. If I feel up to it maybe later.
@TnWoman (1896)
hello moondancer i am so sorry to hear that you have been sick like that throwing up and stuff. ewww. so sorry. i sure hope that you start feeling better with each day that passes. right before Christmas time got here last year, my two boys and myself were sick with some kind of an awful virus. had all three of us in the bed at different times. we had diaherria, throwing up, headache and a stomach ache. it was absolutely just awful. and that is very nice of your husband to cook and help you out when that you are sick. isn't that what that we are supposed to do when each other gets sick like that is to help each other out? that is so wonderful to hear about. get better soon. take care and have a beautiful evening.
That is the hardest thing to see our children sick or not feeling well. There's not much we can do but let it run it's coarse. It's so hard for me to be sick because I can't do for the others I usually do for. My husband was wonderful and it's hard now that he is gone. But we need for him to work. ANd now he finally found another job and can go. We pray it works out for him and us. I hope you and your children are fine and don't get any more viruses and the flu by passes you all too.
@kbourgerie (8775)
I feel so bad. I didn't know you were ill. Thats how far I'm out of the loop. I am terribly sorry to read about it here today though and I hope you will feel better soon. I will be thinking of you and wishing you all the best.
Thanks kb, we all get out of it at times. But I don't tell much when it comes to me. I don't like telling you all when I'm sick or feeling bad. I just hang in there. That's why I missed a lot of discussions because I just wasn't able to get up. I'm trying a little everyday being up. It's a bit much but I have to do something.
@teka44 (3425)
• Brazil
My dear moondancer, I'm so sorry to know that you aren't feeling well in the last times. I missed you as well. It is good that you have your husband to take care about you. I think that eating a soup will be better to you. Try to do that. Keep the bed my dear untill you are well again. I will miss you but I prefer that you take care about YOU. When you feel better come to mylot and we all will be here for you to receive you with a large smile of happiness to see you again and fine. Take care my dear friend, I want you well soon. A warm hug from your friend that like you very much.
((((Teka)))) hugs back to you dear. I made a soup yesterday while I was up. i knew that's what I needed not anything heavy. My hubby is great he's just not knowledgable about cooking, but he did good. I am taking care my friend...I really have no choice, lol as my body only allows to do very little as of now. I'm up now, waiting while hubby gets his things together and into his truck for his long drive to St. Louis. He has to drive about 9 hours. I won't be up much longer...thanks my friend. Have a wonderful week.
@Grandmaof2 (7604)
Sounds like you're on the mend, and lucky for you your husband has been your angel while down and out sick. Get better soon and glad you're able to check in. I have no news to report other than it's nice to hear back from you. Take Care
Yes, I think I'm getting ther...like the other doctor said though I guess I'm going to have to go to the other doctor about my blood pressure being so high. My husband has been wonderful. I wouldn't have had anything to eat were it not for him as I was not even able to walk to the kitcken. How are you and your husband? I worry for you two. I hope he is home now.