Whats the best way to promote your website for free?

Is your site popular? What where the "free" tools that you did used?
Hi Carla my preferred program to promote my website, you can find at the following address : http://www.onlymoney.ch/free%20traffic.htm Please tell me what do you think Good luck Luca
Cool :) Thanks for the link
@alankw88 (274)
You can join some traffic exchange programs to increase your traffic.
I have been placing my buisness cards every where. The public rest rooms. Buddies who work at walmart. In all my packages I send from home. I sell on ebay I send post cards with discounts in each box. On the outside of all my packages I use typing paper and write big. Shop www.giftsnabags.com emanil for discounts. I have had customers from all over. I am not doing great at all. But it has been better. I swap buisness cards with other woman over the world. I give cards to my daughters friends and offer discounts. to the men on the street who look at my azz. I go to my daughters school leave some on the counter. Go to the bank,post office,mall.I even leave my magnets on the metal bus stops. The cards fit right in the corner or the message boards on the bus stop bench. Not on windy days. Oh boy i'll stop now. Send me your cards i'll send you mine. Oh you must make mommie bags. Christmas i will be giving out candy bags to everyone. My card in every bag.