Alright if somone offered you a $500.000 dollars to sleep with them would you?

Lets say someone offered you some money, but your married and you told your husband and he was fine with it would?
@Schubler (1530)
For this kind of money ... no... for 5 milion$ I would have to think about it... for 50 million... maybe depends on the person... she has to look excellent, be a model or something, someone that I like... for 500 million$... she would have to look very nice and for let`s say 5 billion $ ... i would sleep with that person as long as she`s a woman, not fat, not ugly... do you know somebody who would give me 5 billion $$$ for this???
@1summer (275)
Never, and I will also ask MY HUSBAND for a divorce.
Well since I will not lie to my self or you. I would have to say if,Brad pit,Denzel washington,Sunny on gh,jason on gh,Lucky,on gh,john on one life, would give me one night and no cash I would be right there. Now don't get me wrong the money I do need. I just think I would for get all about it.
@sedel1027 (17868)
Depends who the person was.
Never
No