Name one of your hobbies.

@vankae (447)
your favorite
@cr1st1nel (3567)
Well what about hobbies this is indeed a pleasant subject for me to talk about. I love my free time. I am loving it because i have enough for everything i want to do. Can't imagine what this world would have done without having it's hobbies. There are a lot of them and the most common one are the one in which you get a lot involved and you like what you are doing. My personal favorite hobbies are the collecting of stamps, collecting old coins, playing football, playing tennis table and a lot of other hobbies more and more interesting. It is good for a person to have a hobby because it can develop certain skills which surely will help in the life. Everyone should have a hobby at least and give it the importance it has. Hobbies are great!! What can i advice you.. if you don't have a hobby make one!
I like to play Halo 2. Thinking im one of the best in the world, i enjoy it. Don't believe me, im ranked the best sniper to ever snipe in halo.
@madhavi123 (2553)
LISTENING MUSIC AND SURFING NET
@Rumble (523)
I collect old coins and foreign currency from all the different places I travel to.
@mytulip (263)
plant flowers!
Swimming!
• Belgium
basketball - basketball
Playing basketball
@macubx (11433)
Sketching, Cartooning, and doing Animations...
play soccer.
I got a lot of hobbies like playing cricket and also watching cricket playing,seeing all latest films on theater,watching a lot of tv and last not least sleeping.