u people ever get tired of reading a long discussion?

Trinidad And Tobago
i do, if its tooo long. i like it brief and to the point
@chiyosan (29388)
yes, it is so tiring. i guess you will just have to try to get the jist of the topic than reading them all through out.
I do know what you mean, but for me it totally depends on how interested I am in the discussion. Some discussions are riveting and so I want to read everything that is said. Some are not, so I tend to just skim those.
@krupesh (2603)
I actually will see the content whether its long or short...if it impresses me then eventhough if its long I will go through it fully...but the title itself will makes us to think whether to go through it or not.
@ellie26 (4128)
Honestly, sometimes I like to read long discussion especially those that are easy to understand or those with personal story in it. Otherwise, I will skip long discussion if I can't understand what is the point they are trying to convey.
Yeah, like sometimes, I wanna respond to that discussion but it's just that the detail is so long and I tend to lose my interest, I skip it and look for another one. It's better if it's simple and easy to understand. This would be a good suggestion to all Mylotters because I think most people would want to have direct to the point details than to read long ones.
@djemba (767)
Yes i really get tired and skip..In fact i sometimes answer only the discussions that have a brief and concise description..