What did you do for someone special yesterday?

I woke up early and snuck out to the store and got my Babe a few things. I picked up a bag of Hershey's kisses, a box of fudge (which contained some of those cool little plastic rings), a few yogurts and a box of birthday cake ice cream! Then, I knew when she woke up, she would go immediately to make a glass of chocolate milk. So, I hid the milk in the drawer of the fridge with all the other lil sweets I got her. Boy was she surprised, and soooo happy!!!! What nice things did you do for your loved one yesterday?
Isn't that nice!!! That's so sweet. More people should do more for others and think of the ones they love. Surprises like that are such a picker-upper. It can make someone's whole day, or week!!
Back scratches and rubs are a staple in my family :-)
I don't like my back scratched, but I do love a nice massage!! And I love when people play with my hair :D :D
Yeah, that was kind of my theme this year. I tried to do lots of small things that matter. I try to remember little things she likes all the time, but, on V-day, I tried to focus on them.
My wife and I took our kids out to a nice lunch, using tax refund money. Then we took ourselves out for dinner, Starbucks coffee, sitting at the gazebo at the lake at night, and then a wonderful night at home.
That sounds wonderful! It is nice that Uncle Sam picked up the bill! Bonus! I think the gazebo sounds extra cool. I love staring off into the sky at night. Do you live in an area where you can see lots of stars from the lake?
Yes, and that night there were millions of them!
That sounds really nice. And even a little romantic....and i dont think it is always a bad thing to have children around during the start of anything romantic. I think it is good for them to be part of it because it helps them to grow into caring people. Im glad you had a lovely night :-))
I went to my sisters house for breakfast. We watched a tv show together and talked a bit. I then went to my mothers house to spend time with her. We had lunch together and watched the soaps. They are my life and I love spending time with them.
That's so sweet! You are lucky to have such a tight relationship with your siter and mother. Also, you are fortunate to have them close enough to go visit. My family all lives very far from me. I'm glad you had a nice day with them!