Hello, nice to meet you!

Why does my dog stick his head in everyone's crotch? I mean he does it all the time! I understand it is a greeting of sorts. But, come on. We have affectionately been calling it "rackin' ya'!" for some time. My dog does this all the time to everyone. Anybody else have any friends who practice this odd tradition?
It's just a dog thing :D That is how they greet each other, and learn who the other dog is, where he is from, etc. We as humans consider it rude, lol, but it's just a dog's way of shaking hands. :D Cute dog, by the way!!
Thanks. He was born in Colorado, and now we live in Florida. I have entered him in a photo competion if you'd like to vote for him. www.anamigo.com/photos/20445. What kind of pets do you have?
I've got 2 dogs, a Boxer and a Chesapeake Bay Retriever. I have some pictures posted on my profile if you're interested, they are cute (but I am biased, lol) :D