Do you love to make a dance alone or with your partener?

If you have a fond of dance then do you like to make a dance with your partner or you want to dance alone. i love to dace with my partner. He is also a good dancer. But i hardy got his company. because i want to do dance in the morning as an exercise to fit my body. But he loves his morning sleep. So i do the dance alone. But on any occasion we make dance together.
@pan_23 (420)
• Kuwait
i want to dance with my partner only, but he not interested in dance more ,as he was overweight person . i will tell him ,if he dances,his weight can be reduced ,but he will not come with me and not interested in dance now a days.
@rmuxagirl (7568)
I love to dance and I find it so romantic when I dance with my boyfriend, but I don't mind dancing by myself. What sucks is I have a wedding this summer and my boyfriend can't come with me, so I am going to go by myself and not have anyone to dance with.