Updation of earnings..Any one got updated !4th earnings of this month..

hiii mylotters any one got updated Feb14th earnings..mine earnings of feb14th haven't be updated..And also the other things i haven't done much activities on that day..i think that it would be $0.00..But mylot will also update $0.00..But i directly updated 15th earnings..I am confused little..share about ur earnings are updated or not..
@djemba (767)
yeah, Feb 14th earning updated this morning ..If it doesn't show any earnings update for the 14th but you've been updated for the 14th ,it clearly means you earned nothing for the 14th of Feb. Happened to me twice this month for the 12th of feb and 10th but I've been updated for the 14th of Feb.
hiiidjemba..U said that ur 12th and 10th earnings of this month haven't get updated..That is u had done nothing on that two days..So u have got nothing..And ur 14th earnings are updated..This seems u had done activities on 14th..Thank for solving my doubt..Thank for responding..happy mylotting...
@mysdianait (64056)
If you already see the update for the 15th (which was updated a little earlier) then I think it is reasonable to consider that $0.00 is your correct earning for the 14th. If you did nothing you cannot expect to be paid so it sounds right to me HAppy Lotting!
hii mysdianait..Thank for sharing this information here..I feared that like 14th the next day will also be..I had not done much activities on 14th..I will consider it as 0..Thank for responding..happy mylotting..
@dragon54u (31636)
They have been inconsistent lately and I can't guess why. Mine were updated in the past 30 minutes, though, so just be patient and you will probably see the change.
okk thanq u..But i haven't done any activities on that day..But in the past i noticed that when i had done nothing..Mylot will update my earnings as $0.00..But now there seems nothing and 15th earnings are updated directly...keep on posting..happy mylotting..