Just curious ... what is the very first online earning site that paid you ...

... and for how much? Mine was Neobux. My first $1.98 in Paypal. I've been paid there twice as of this writing and will be reaching my 3rd payout in a few days' time. How about you?
@rovian (1927)
The first website I was paid from is CashCrate. It was by a check for the amount of $20.15 USD. CashCrate pays their members for doing offers and filling out surveys.
@CatGods (4596)
The very first site I got paid from was 9 years ago, a site called keen. The link is in my profile. I'm a tarot card reader and the company I worked for merged with keen and that's how I started earning online. Also in my profile is a link to my online store.
Mine was also NEO !! i received $1.97 via paypal withing seconds ! received second last month and on the way to my third one !!
The only site that has actually paid me so far is pickjack. i haven't reached the payout levels in any other site yet. I am close in neobux though. i only joined a few days ago so that's promising!