Whats your favorite type/s of cheese?

I love cheese I could just about eat any cheese there is, except for toe cheese of course... lol :] But my favorites are pepper jack, swiss and cheddar. I love a good slice of swiss and cheddar on a hamburger it just makes it taste so much better and for some reason cheddar and swiss have an amazing taste when added together. happy mylotting.
Hello, i like to eat cheese too. I am like a mice that buys cheese and eat it without bread or so. During college, i would go and buy cheese, lock my room and eat that cheese, heheh, very funny i used to be like that before. I like cheddar cheese and edam cheese because they are very much available in every store. I also like quick melt cheese to my hot bread. Today i have toasted a pizza bread on butter and then topped a cheese on it. My hubby and i likes to eat cheese. I also put cheese cubes into my fruit salad. Which of course is composed of all purpose cream, condensed milk and different varieties of fruits.
Cheese in fruit salad, that sounds really good. I will have to try that. I think cheese can just about go with anything. Or I can make it go with anything lol... I guess I am in a way like a mouse also... :] Happy mylotting
Yes, you can add cheese to your fruit salad but be sure to add all purpose cream and condensed milk into it, that's how we make it here. Happy Mylotting too!
I like cheddar, the sharper, the better. I also like pepperjack, mozzarella, and goat cheese. Honestly, I don't think there's a cheese I dislike. If there is, I haven't tried it yet.
I love all of those also... Except for the goat cheese, can't say i've ever tried that. It doesn't sound real appealing. Thanks for replying....
@barehugs (8986)
Feta Cheese is a Greek Cheese made from Goats Milk. If you love a Greek Salad you have had Goat Cheese. I love Feta Cheese and Greek salad!
@barehugs (8986)
I bought a 2 lb. block of Extra Old Cheddar Cheese (made in Wisconsin) yesterday, at the Don-Wes market in Weslaco Texas. Its imported into Texas from Wisconsin by a man who has been coming to the Don-Wes flee market for 30 years. This vendor is so good at cutting cheese from the round that when you ask him for one lb. he can cut a block exactly 1 and 1/4 lbs every time. The extra old cheese is very nippy and it's a bargain at $7.50/ lb. (Oh I do love that Extra Old Cheese!)
wow, can't say i've ever tried it but it does sound good. Probably has a real zest to it. I'm such a cheesy person lol.. :]
@K46620 (1996)
I love cheddar! Sorry, but Swiss is one of the only cheeses I hate. The best place to have cheese is either pizza or Macaroni and cheese.