You can make your own stop motion movie

Wallace and Gromit - stop motion animation
@Bionicman (3967)
Czech Republic
I just made one. It's really easy. It took me only 5 minutes and it looks surprisingly good. You just need a camera and some software. Even webcam is fine and for the software, start with "stop motion animator". It's free and really easy to use + it's only about 1MB so you can get it even if you have slowest connection. Then you know how it works...you're moving your objects while creating snapshots. After you finish, program will create you an AVI video from it. It's really easy, you should definitely try it
@thezone (9451)
Nice one Can we have a look at it. If you can upload it to youtube, I would love to have a look at it.
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
Noooooo It's my first video ever and it was just for the testing. It's sbout Lego guy passing through obstacles and it's only 10 seconds long But it's pretty fun so I'm going to make more and I will improve. So when I make something worth seeing, I'll post it on youtube lol
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
Just saw it again and laughed. It's not even 10 seconds, but 3 It seemed much longer when I was making it, all that moving... What the hell, I'm going to upload it anyway. Just wait for it
@thezone (9451)
Thats cool When you feel ready post them on youtube. The stop animation films are so much fun to watch and I love to see new talent.
@fren45 (898)
I love to try the computer program..could you post the link to download .. Thanks /
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
sure http://www.clayanimator.com/english/stop_motion_animator.html
@fren45 (898)
Thanks mate for the link
@JanMags (726)
thanks for the tip. i really want to get into making stuff like this but i'm not much of a techie so i guess this is a good place for me to start.
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
Yeah, sure try it. It's fun.
@mariposaman (2967)
That is so cool. I will definitely download the free software and try it out sometime in the future when I have time. I guess the next thing to do would be try to add sound in sync with the claymation. Can I use my digital camera? I guess I need to set it up on a tripod and a mini stage.
@hichamov (507)
• Morocco
thank you dude, it's really Cool cool, i was looking to make a stuff like that lol