LEOs... Where are you?

Greece
I think I want to find how many Leos are in here. You know... these cool people that are born by the 22nd of July until the 21st of August. I was born August 18th
@Akeela (2082)
• Trinidad And Tobago
My son is 29th July my sister is the 8th don agree well so is my boss secretary also dont agree 18th, most people I cant agree with but my son so far well he's my son and im agin is the 20th August...
@yanjiaren (9050)
my dad's a leo but i am a capricorn with a leo rising!!! ise ellinas vre? pos ta pas stus agiuos theodhorus lol..
• Greece
Ok! I think most Leos don't agree with each other. Conflict of characters and stuff like that.
@aggiejoe (800)
I'm leo I am an august baby My husband is also leo
• Greece
My God! A leo couple! How you two survive? Incredible!
@Akeela (2082)
• Trinidad And Tobago
do you all agree well?
@gingerjo (170)
Another August 18th, leo here
• Greece
Hi! I'm so glad. It's rare for a Leo to be born on the 18th! Welcome!
• Greece
• Pakistan
im a piscessian
• Greece
I have to admit that your picture is scary!
@Akeela (2082)
• Trinidad And Tobago
dont agree much..
@ronpick (16)
you are Leo if you're a go getter no matter,you want every body to be happy like you do the entertainment,you also want to look good like a holly wood star,generous and very concerned for others welfare. Good luck to you Leo.
• Greece
Thanks for the description. Up and down almost all leos share these characteristics. The one that no one says is that leos are the best of friends. They are loyal and helpful all the way. Just don't hurt them bad or even insault them. They can be your worst nightmare.
@Akeela (2082)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Im born August 20th cusp...
• Greece
Just before the sign expires, ah? Good for you! Hi!
@funnycole (392)
Another Leo, born at the end of the Leo Calender.
• Greece
Hi, Leo! Welcome and join us!
hey remaster74, i am a leo. i was on born on august 12,1974. so that makes me cool too LOL ;)
• Greece
Hi warlock1974! You are just 6 days older than me. I was born in 18th of August 1974.
@monalizra (219)
i'm a real LEO and i love it!!!!!!I wa born August 1st. a leo deserves to be a king because he can act like a real one! you are so lucky to be a leo!
• Greece
I know! You will like this one: When people ask me "what sign are you?" I say "the best one of course". They all say the same line "leo?"
July 26. I share a birthday with my cousin, and a famous name in history, Laura Secord.
• Greece
Well, I haven't checked my birth date with famous and historical people, but I know my date of birth is usually signature for many important events.
@Psofimi (54)
• Greece
Ok....i am LEO. Born 9th August.
• Greece
Goooood! I'm glad. Wait for a vip message.
@katan22 (327)
Leo is until August 22 because I was born on that date. I am a Leo, or maybe I am what you call a borderline??? I don't know, but I prefer to a Leo rather than a Virgo.
• Greece
Ok! If you say you are a Leo that's fine. But I think you have the charms of both the signs.
@paki143 (793)
• Pakistan
ya i am leo and i was born on august 15th
• Greece
Well... Hi to you too!
@sindra (1119)
iam here
• Greece
HELLO! WELCOME!
@cmian19 (231)
• Brazil
i dont know... where he are?
• Greece
I see! You're not a leo, right?
@mayammb (1818)
I'm a Leo too born on Aug 5th.
• Greece
Hi! Welcome!
Leo - Leo
Hello, fellow Leo!;0) I'm leo too! Aug 1st!
• Greece
Hi, I'm glad we have another one of us on! Welcome!
@mayammb (1818)
i'm a Leo too
• Greece
Hi. A gift for you fot joining!
@Poison_Girl (4164)
I'm a Leo and so is a friend of mine. --- --- --- "I certainly think Britney Spears is the devil. The way she projects herself and the fact that she is so obviously vacuous. I think it's such a shame that she became so influential to very small children." -- MORRISSEY --- --- ---
• Greece
I welcome you my friend to the team. As far as it concerns this written beneath your message... yeah right. as if britney is smart enough even to be the devil's play toy
I am a LEO and it describes me perfectly. Orange is the best color for me and I love to be the center of attention. I married an Aquarius and it is perfect. He is so mellow and will allow me to get all the attention.
• Greece
You're lucky girl! I married to a saggitarius. They are awful when it comes to marriage. We soon going to take a divorce.