Do you settle for second best?

@n30wing (4771)
I don't! If it isn't bringing out the best in me, then it's what for? I consider leaving it. Life is to short to waste on a union that is causing me grief. What about you guys? Good night!
@Jhordie (5115)
Like you brow, I WONT SETTLE for anything less. Even I wont settle for being the second best to other people (thats the reason I do not want to be back with my EX) Yes indeed, life is too short for something that is NOT worth living for. Great topic as usual
@n30wing (4771)
Well my brow, how are you? I hope your doing fine. Anyway I wont go for second best. I know I'm the first priority of my fiancee and her for daughters. We inspired her same with me. She always uplift my self esteem, she always tells me I want to see you always the best. Have a great day to you! Keep on smiling my friend! God bless!
@Jhordie (5115)
ONCE again... Thanks for appreciating my response here... nothing can beat the great feeling you are letting me experience everytime I know that my thoughts are very well appreciated. Thanks brow. God bless you two and your future family
@Llonorra22 (1150)
You know what?I think that today is my day here in mylot. Earlier this afternoon, I've responded to a lot of discussions on how I feel. Now your discussions talks about settling for second best. Which obviously, I wouldn't because I just got out of a short lived relationship because "he" only considers me as his second best. What a day for me here in mylot! Hahahahaha!!
@n30wing (4771)
Hi my friend Llonora, I never want myself to be the second best or second priority in her life. But I know my fiancee first priority is me and my step daughters. It's us that makes her life revolves and inspired. Anyway have a great day to you! Keep on smiling! Anyway you'll meet the right guy who will love you and care of for you, and much deserving of your love. God will make a way my friend!
I really hope so too... my friend... Happy posting!