are you a certified backpacker?

Last week. We spent the whole weekend in singapore. We had an early morning flight to Singapore from Kuala Lumpur on a Saturday and we went back to KL Sunday afternoon. We spent the whole day walking and discovering things for ourselves.We dont know anything in Singapore and what w only have is our own MAP. Its really a great feeling to survive in a place. . .its a good thing that they have interchange train stations there. . whew!!
@maximax8 (28249)
Yes, I would describe myself as a certified backpacker. I first went backpacking around Europe when I was 18 years old. I went on that lovely trip to Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, Austria and Hungary. I met other backpackers at the different hostels that I went to. When I was 20 years old I went on a backpacking trip around the world. I had a working holiday visa for Australia. I have been to Singapore and to Malaysia. I am still backpacking these days and my last trip was a month ago and that was to South Africa.
wow!! me and my boyfriend... started becoming a backpacker when we are still in the Philippines. . . we visited some provinces there.. Now we are TRYING to conquer. . parts of Asia. . so pray for us. . I hope we can have all the money and time to do it. .