do i need a credit card to get my payments from mylot?

i have registered one savings bank account in my lot because i don't have a credit card. in the left side of paypal homepage, it says that my status is unverified because i need to link and confirm a credit card. in short, i cant get my pay if i don't have a credit card? or is the savings account that i added is already enough?anyone, please help.
As long as you verified the savings account on your paypal that should be good. You must verify it though. If it is just added than you have to go in and verify it on your own manually. I thought it had to be a checking or a savings so as long as it is you should be able to get your payment. Any other problems let someone know here and I am sure someone can help. Happy mylotting
@donsky14 (5963)
Hi flagella! I don't have a credit card as well, but I'm actually using my ATM card from Unionbank.
i tried to link my account to paypal but it was not successful. why? my bank is active in fact ive just deposited yesterday. please help.
@donsky14 (5963)
Which bank would that be? Cause, I know that Unionbank card's can be used for paypal.
it's BDO in philippines.
@mialei23 (2386)
Hi flagella, If you are using paypal. The best thing to use in withdrawing you paypal funds is to get an EON cyber account at Union bank. Well, this card is like a debit card and you can use it to verify your paypal account and at the same time transfer your funds from paypal. This EON card serves as your bank account too. The annual fee is only P350, just go to any Unionbank branch near you and bring 2 valid ID's and 2 pcs 1x1 picture. Best luck my friend. If you any question, just comment..
@star_wish (173)
I have the same probleme when i link my paypal account to my bank card, and i dont have a credit card & how much the fare of transfer will be ……
• Kottayam, India
you can draw through your bank