fun or serious

@Leykon (438)
Do you play scrabble with someone that is very serious about the game or do you prefer to play just for fun.I play scrabble through the email and I just want to have fun nothing where I have to always be looking up the meaning of each word,I think if it says its a word then that's all that's needed.But my friend is always telling me that I have to read the rules.I keep playing as she always wants to play and I do enjoy trying to figure out words but not a big thing to me.Am I right or is she.
@sugiono (57)
I guess you are right, as we are looking for fun here and not some serious game. we are taking every means to release stress but she means on taking every aspect to serious choice. regarding the rules, we do need to know the basic rules of a game by able playing those scrabble , basically you know the rules am i right ? by the way where to play those scrabble with email ^^. Peace
@Leykon (438)
I will do the same for you also if you would like to play let me know Also thanks
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
You know whos' right. hehehe. Of course you're right. Nothing agaist your friend, my goodness I don't even know her but really if she's that competitive than hook up in a tournament with professional players. How do you get scrabble through Email? How do you like that for a change of topic??? LOL
@Leykon (438)
Thanks for agreeing with me lol,I don't want to keep looking up the meanings,it has to be a word or they won't let you play.It also has a place where you can put your word in and it tells you if it is valid or not thats all I go by. I don't think I can put the name of tha site on here but I will send it in the email ok .I will also send you my email add if you would like to play a game but just for fun.