Help me with some unconventional wisdom.

@alokn99 (5717)
Yes, Unconventional Wisdom, like some of the examples that i came across Be Lazy Sometimes While there are extremes of people being productive and lazy, it is advised that we should get the right balance beween the two. Be Weird Be yourself, Be quirky, don't try to fill someone else's shoes.Experience life with out restriction. Use Other People to Your Benefit As long as you do not abuse others.If your intentions are good and the other people know about it. Two minds are better than one. Learn Less Right Now We should be eager to learn ,but limit the intake, to fully digest the first piece before feeding the next.Take it slow and become an expert. Go Ahead, Quit . There is a difference between quitting and giving up.You need to sometimes quit before you get things right. Do you have some unconventional wisdom to share with me ?
@James72 (26829)
"If at first you don't succeed, delegate and take the credit!" It's not something I do myself, but I can definitely see it's merits and I would also consider this to be an unconventional piece of wisdom! lol. These are good tips Alok. Maybe I should print them off in poster size and place them throughout the office?
@alokn99 (5717)
They are good James and i was quite taken up with them on reading them. And yes put it up in your office , Sign your name and take the credit too. And Leader of the panda spankers you should be able to give me a lot of unconventional advice and wisdom.
@James72 (26829)
Oh my "wisdom" is there in practically everything I write, Alok! But it's in panda spanking code..... Seek and ye shall find! The inner eye of your panda spanking psyche must be sharp and unblinking my learned friend! Remove the sunglasses that are limiting the light wishing to illuminate your very soul and the hidden messages will reveal themselves. Allow them to be holistically seen and heard..... Embrace them openly and without doubt; and they will LEAD you to the panda spanking path of insane omnipotence! * I need you to imagine the sounds of ethereal bells clanging at this very moment and pervading your senses *
@alokn99 (5717)
Etheral bells clanging. The only sound's i hear now are of jet engines being tested close by. Maybe a more serene surrounding and i shall let those bells fill my mind and my entire being. Yes Master, thank you for those great words. What happens after that ? Will my ethereal body be floating above my physical self ?
@mayka123 (11766)
A smart man learns from his mistakes. A wise man learns from the mistakes of others. Never walk on the travelled path. Because it leads you where others have been. In a moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing! Why repeat the old errors when there are so many new errors to commit.
@alokn99 (5717)
Never walk on the travelled path..It's like saying to boldy go where no man has ever gone before. Now i've heard that somewhere before. Thanks. Appreciate it.
@mayka123 (11766)
Those words were on Star Trek....
@alokn99 (5717)
Yes they were from Star Trek. Thanks again.
@Lore2009 (7388)
Don't rely on anybody else for your happiness but yourself.
@alokn99 (5717)
Thanks.
@scheng1 (24733)
1. Buy a lotto ticket every week. Just a single ticket will do. It will keep you happy for the whole week. The hope that the winner could be you. Since someone got to win, that someone could be you. 2. Kill your big bad boss a thousand times in your dream. He can bully you during the working hours. During night time, it's your turn to torture him. Be creative. You wont feel so bad when you know that you can bully him at night.
@alokn99 (5717)
The lottery ticket did not help. Maybe i tried buying it every day. Problem is now they have banned it here. I've tried dreaming about the boss as well , but somewhere in the deep slumber the roles get reversed. Thanks for reponse and have a great day.