What are you thankful for ?

What is your goal for today? My goal is to do 20 responses today. Clean up the bathroom & my daughter's room. Sew a bag or two. Watch my soaps. Exercise twice today. I am thankful for life and breath.
@Yori88 (1468)
My goal for today is to finish washing all the dirty clothes and blanket. I'm done washing the stroller of my baby, cleaning the bathroom, sweeping the floor, ironing my husband's clothes and cleaning our room. I always plan ahead the things I need to do for the next day so that I won't be forgetting anything. I thank God for the delicious food my husband is bringing home like cookies and cream ice cream, dulce de leche cake, polvoron and coke. More foods to come!
What a busy day you have.
@meticulo (1286)
My goal is to be able to finish all the household chores today. And I am thankful to God for letting me and my family wake up each day with hope for wellness.
I can truly understand this one. Thanks
@caver1 (1765)
My goal today is to do some laundry (already going) so I'll have clean socks to wear when I go to work in 30 minutes. And I am thankful for a washing machine and dryer so I can have clean socks in a matter of a couple of hours.
I have a washer so I know the joy.
Well first of all I am thankful for God that gives me strength. Now my goal for this day is to post 80 or more responses. I think i have posted around 44 posts so i still have half of it to fill up. I do encourage myself daily by reading God's word and second when i see myself how i progress here. Yesterday i got $5.34, now when i came to check my earnings, it became $6.24, wow, this is really something. Keep posting, posting and posting.
That is great posting. I did 41 yesterday.
@palonghorn (5486)
Go through some more boxes, and unpack anything I want out, just moved. Do a little bit of laundry. Download some pics I took of my move, so I can scrapbook them later, this weekend. And go to the gym with my daughter. I am thankful for my daughter (who I'm staying with for now), for all the support I have been given through this difficult time, and for my family.
Awesome!