what do you think was the best movie you had ever watched in your entire life?

@jhenn22 (1243)
I love watching movies and i almost forgot those other movies that i had watched before. But there are movies that we had watched before but still we can't forgot because it was a memorable one or an unforgotable movie. For you what are the movies do you think you can't forget or the best movies you ever watched?
One of the best i have ever watched was pretty woman. I can't get over how much I cried watching this one. It's so far the best movie I have ever watched.
@jhenn22 (1243)
yeah i had watched that movie when i was younger and i agree it was a nice movie to watch. Julia Roberts did well here and they had a good chemistry with Richard Gere which made this movie a hit one. THanks for sharing your thought.
Hello jhenn, sadly to tell to you I havent seen the best movie that I ever watched in my entire life since I was a child, If I have an opportunity and have a budget I would just to create it myself.
@jhenn22 (1243)
i guess you are too picky of movies you want to watch that is why you didn't have one. Are you sure you don't have seen any movies that you would think would be a best movie?...Isn't there a movie you had enjoyed to watch? Well, if thats your opinion i should respect it, lol....have a nice day...see you around