Do you find it hard to fit into a role or team in your work.

@davido (1623)
Sometimes in workplace a decision just comes around and you find yourself been given a role or being placed in a new team suddenly without warning...do you find it difficult fitting into roles or play along with teams that you hardly know personally?
@raynejasper (2326)
..well, I'm a type of person who easily associates with other people even if it is the first time for me to see or meet them so it is not hard for me to fit in a team suddenly..
@davido (1623)
Thats nice, that must be good interpersonal abilities you possess. Keep it up thanks.
• Chennai, India
I felt it only once. I am not a technically qualified person, yet had some experience technically. With this experience, I could only assist the management in decision making. But, all of a sudden, they decided to give me the responsibility of handling a technical team, involving complete technical issues. It was not their fault, for they didn't find any other person technically qualified at that time. I was the only who was most close to their requirement. But, it was too big for me. I was having experience in purchase of spares and accessories in the automobile field but I was given the responsibility of automobile maintenance. However, I managed it with the help of my friends who were employed elsewhere.
@davido (1623)
Thats good, what are friends for...they are to assist you to be successful. It must have been a booster for you?