Smacking Stupid People in the Face So hard They Might Get Smarter

@lilybug (21182)
This is actually a cause on Facebook. My cousin joined it last night, so that is how I know it exists. Would you join this cause? Do you really think Smacking Stupid People in the Face Might Make Them Smarter?
@razcal2267 (15577)
LOL It is too funny that you pointed that out. Yes I would actually join that cause. Heck that was actually the first cause I joined when I was on FB. No I do not think that smacking the stupid will actually make them smarter but as the saying goes "I just wanna smack some sense into _____"
@lilybug (21182)
Funny that you actually joined that cause.
@razcal2267 (15577)
With me are you really all that surprised?
@lilybug (21182)
Ok, not really.
@Ravenladyj (22992)
LOL Facebook has some hilarious causes and groups I have to admit... do I think that slapping a stupid person will make them smarter though? No..I've actually tested this many times and it just doesnt work..
@lilybug (21182)
Should I feel bad for those poor stupid people you are out there abusing?
@razcal2267 (15577)
*hugs* Thank you Raven. I knew I couldn't be the only one who had tried to see if it just might work
Well, on the other hand, if you smacked them on their rump, it become an incentive plan! haha...I would join if it were a virtual online game or something. Smacking stupid people for real? I dunno...sometimes I really want to lol.
@razcal2267 (15577)
smacked them on their rump, it become an incentive plan For them to smarten up or to show just how stupid they truly are?
@palonghorn (5490)
As Ron White put it 'there is no cure for stupid'. So, no I wouldn't join this 'cause'. Smacking them is not going to make them any smarter. And for most, they wouldn't get the point of it anyway, lol.
@razcal2267 (15577)
It is actually more a place for people to vent about how the stupid cant be helped and how it is so annoying
@ersmommy1 (12605)
I'd join. It might be a hoot. Knowing that other people need to vent might make it easier for someone to do so. Love the title, but no I don't think anyone would get smarter. They'd just get angry.
@Seppy1984 (2148)
For starters I have to laugh about this topic. Only because I am the type of person who says this a lot, now only if it only worked. But I for one don't think it will make them smarter it will only make them want to ask questions to why they are not doing something right or to why they are not smart, so there for you will be there for hours and I for one don't have time to explain. But I do tell ya what I would join this cause on there just for $hits and giggles....LOL . I wonder who came up with this kind of cause. It is a funny one though. Now if it really did work then you would see people going around smacking people in the face that needed it a long time ago. I will say that there are a few people that I would love to smack some smartness into starting with my hubby. Sometimes he acts stupid when he knows he is not stupid. Plus most stuff is common sense and he acts like it is something that no one knows. But I just bite my tongue and bare with him and let him act like that. But it would be cool if we could smack some smartness into people, but till that happens I am going to go my merry way. Happy Mylotting