anybody not join with neobux!!!!!!!!!!

@yadav8797 (1211)
hey friends, can anybody over the mylot who is does not hear about neobux or does not join neobux. this is one of the most legit website in online earning industry.i got paid from this website too. if anybody looking to join this website.the link given over my profile.just check this out.
@suspenseful (40316)
I already am a member. It took me a while to decide to join as I wanted to see how well the other people did and wanted to hear about someone who had gotten paid a number of times. I will see how it is, and how it works out. I just want to join a few good ones and it looks as if this is one of the good ones. I am just a free member so it will take a while to get paid and I like that it offers paypal instead of just alertpay as the latter fees are higher and it is best to wait until you have at least twenty dollars to cash out.