New Moon

Not sure if everyone has found out as i found out just today that new moon will be released November 20th 2009
I saw where it was gonna be released then. I haven't had a chance to see the movie as I got into the Twilight saga late in the game and have just now finished reading the first 3 books and have about 150-200 more pages left on the 4th book. I do plan on renting the DVD when Twilight comes out next month on DVD. Then I'll probably drag my husband along to see the 2nd one when it hits theaters next year. Consider it payback for him dragging me to see that stupid Taladega NIghts when it was out in theaters.
LOL well they are good books and when you are done with the Twilight Series you should read Stephanies Meyers other book called The Host. I just finished reading it. It was slow to get into but turned out rather good.
@mommyboo (13198)
LOL! Isn't that just a day short of a year after Twilight? 11/21/08? I think that's what I remember from one of the trailers. Did they start filming yet?
not sure but i would like luke goss to play aro. and yeah twilight came out 11/21/08 lol