Do you have a favorite commercial?

@seabeauty (1480)
I would have to say my favorite commercials are the Geico ones. The ones with the cavemen. What is your favorite?
@roniroxas (10576)
i like the oreo commercial were the father and son are only seeing each other on a chat and on cam. then they son will soon be sleeping and the dad will soon start his day of work. different location different time but still communicating. i find it sweet and cool at the same time. and i love oreos too.
@seabeauty (1480)
Don't recall seeing that one. It is sweet when a parent and child bond in that way. AWWWW. Thanks for responding.
No No No you all have it wrong it has to be the oovoo commercial with the little girl calling her dad :) I giggle every time I find it so cute :)
@seabeauty (1480)
Oh yeah! I remember that commercial. That is way too cute. It almost looks like its true and not made up. The girl is adorable! Thanks for your reply :).
@Shellyann36 (10863)
My favorite commercial out right now is the AFLAC commercial. In this particular commercial there is a guy sitting in his living room with his broken leg propped up talking to his friend about how AFLAC is taking care of his bills, paying for groceries and even paying for the take out chinese food they are about to receive. The whole time he is talking the duck is in the back ground on the table writing out checks for the bills, then the door bell rings and the duck jumps down to go get it. The guy with the broke leg says the "sweet and sour duck" is here. The duck chases the take out guy back into his car and the food is not delivered. That is a funny commercial. I love it.
@seabeauty (1480)
I have seen the AFLAC ones before but I don't remember seeing that one. They are funny too. :). Thanks for responding.