So Tired of discussions started just to start a discussion....

@stacyv81 (5906)
Dont you hate weeding through the one or two word discussions, because someone just wants to make money and is posting one question that only needs a one word answer Just to post a discussion and be paid for it? Ugh! IT irks me...I could see if what you need to say only takes a sentence or two to start a discussion, but questions like what is your favorite color? and things like that?? It is a pet peeve of mine on this site! If you wanna start lots of discussions, great!! But please, some substance, ...please! lol Sorry thanks for reading, yet another rant of mine,,lol
Haha I know exactly what you are talking about, and the user you are probably talking about . I posted a discussion about mylot pet peeves yesterday and mentioned this, and the same person that you are probably thinking about gave me that idea haha, I was SO annoyed. I hate when good discussions are pushed down, it is unfair to everyone that actually wants to read discussions and make them. The people that post like that don't really care about the responses they will get, they just want them, you should put more work into a discussion than 2 words and 2 seconds later another brainless discussion. I refuse to give responses to people that do that, I totally boycott them to be responded to in my mind hah. Call me spiteful, but it really bothers me, more than anything else. Thank you for bringing this up, perhaps it will teach certain people how annoying they really are haha. . Have a great day!
@stacyv81 (5906)
lol, yea I dont answer them either, but it does get annoying fishing through to try and find a decent discussion. =)
@eshaan (6193)
yes it is badly needed...substance which is lacking in most of the discussions here, i prefer only to respond, instead of asking such KG level questions when my mind is blank and there is no topic in it. It also gives u earnings, not that only the number mattres, i think mylot must be taking care of these things, i mean the topics like this, must not be given the same credit as the big meaningful discussions.