favorite sports

@timhinyy (1653)
whats your favorite sport to watch i used to love to watch baseball since it was what i played when i was a kid and had gone to lots of games with my dad so it has some good memories for me going to yankee stadium of course now that will be no more since they have a new stadium but it seems to me nowadays that football seems to be taking over as the #1 sport to watch and with the super bowl just having the one game to decide it all unlike in the other sports where it is all best of 7's come playoff time but i still love to watch all the playoffs but for suspense having the one and done playoffs like football does seems to be the best sometimes the other sports the playoffs seem to be dragged out forever so my question is what is your favorite sport and why is it your favorite with all the controversy with the baseball over the last few years i seem to be leaning more towards the football as my favorite dont know which sport has the best value to actually go and see a game would love any and all comments on this topic
lacrosse is chock-full-o' action. However, it's rarely on tv. I enjoy hockey when it's on. There is nothing more intense than a Stanley Cup Playoff game between two arch-rival teams. You know, when they throw the rule book out the window and it gets physical. Bone crunching excitement as someone goes headfirst into the boards. Pure ecstasy!
@timhinyy (1653)
i have seen lacrosse on espn a few times its pretty intense yeah definitely have to agree with you nothing better for level of intensity then the stanley cup playoffs and you have to admit they have probably the coolest trophy for winning that you will ever see imagine the feeling of getting to hoist that above your shoulders after a long playoff battle cant imagine a better feeling in the sports realm
@terri0824 (4991)
I enjoy watching ice skating. Though if someone has any sport on I will watch it, though that is a rarity since this is a houseful of females. I like watching tennis as well. I've played softball several times throughout my lifetime. And I also enjoy playing volleyball.
@timhinyy (1653)
i like to play softball and volleyball i have watched ice skating over the years mostly at winter olympics time but it can be pretty entertainment watching them try to make though big jumps and spins and not fall down im sure that takes a lot of hard work and practice to perfect and not to mention the pressure of performing in front of the millions of viewers me personally can skate to save my life i would be right on my behind in a hurry lol
@cndn420 (2062)
i am definitely a hockey fan! i grew up in a hockey family..going to my brother's games with my parents and ive always loved it! the thrill of going to a game is awesome, so much excitement watching hockey whether you're at the game or watching it at home.
@timhinyy (1653)
oh nothing better then the stanley cup playoffs cant wait for that every year even if my team isnt in it though it is a lot more fun to watch when they are my team keeps letting me down though only been able to go to a few games over the years but i always love to watch at home and i really enjoyed the games we went to even though we were always pretty high up