Fatigue, Dry Skin, Gaining Weight? See Why You'd Better Check Your Thyroid!

@nanajanet (4436)
Well, you never know and so I figured that I would post this. Go to http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/02/21/Fatigue-Dry-Skin-Gaining-Weight-See-Why-Youd-Better-Check-Your-Thyroid-.aspx to see why. Stay healthy!
@bunnybon7 (35475)
• Holiday, Florida
thank you. im going to look into that. im seeing a new dr. soon and should probably see if i can get a test. your always looking out for us nana
It is very good of you to offer this information. I didn't know I had a thyroid problem until I was 22.
@JenInTN (27565)
Thank you nanajanet for your informational posts. I have known several people to have problems with their tyroid and it go undetected for years. To think there could have been relief years earlier is a sad thing.
@forslahiri (1042)
Hi, Hypo & Hyper Thyroidism is very common nowadays. (elTroxin has become a household name.but those who use it for long,know it's various side-effects.Beside a regular exercise,diet-plan including bracoli,coconut, cabbage,peanuts,carrot,soya,fruits etc are effective. seeweed kelp alongwith normal medications will be of great help of combating the complications(given above). =Lahiri,Kolkata,India.