Guess who I saw today? (Hint: It's a famous celebrity!)

My boyfriend and I saw Liv Tyler and her son at the Huntington Library in San Marino, California today, and that wasn't even the funniest part. The funniest part is when she is passing by everyone and they all stop to look and see if that was her. It was priceless. So, has anyone here ever seen a famous celebrity where they live or in a strange or unusual place?
@urbandekay (18312)
Oh no, how awful, poor you, were you sick? all the best urban
What are you talking about? This about celebrities that you have recently seen or if you have ever seen any at all.
@urbandekay (18312)
Yes, I understood what it was about, I was commiserating with you that you were exposed to one of these loathsome creatures all the best urban
@wrangel15 (1443)
I have seen many celebrities in my country since I started working in the city. You can just see them suddenly on malls. One time I read on the web that my idol is performing in a ride park and I intended to go there. I invited my friends and we were able to get there. I was happy when the show was finished thinking that I can get pictures with him. Too bad my battery ran out that time. I only got one shot of him three meters away. I was frustrated then. On that same month I visited his site and found out there's a raffle for free tickets on his show. I registered and I was luckily chosen :) Me and my friends went on the day of the show and finally was able to take pictures with him. We made friends with him and his family after the show. He sings on a regular television show in the Philippines and I've been dreaming of watching him perform in person. Now this is the not really strange but unexpected part: I was invited to his house for a gathering of his friends. It was really wonderful being invited to his house through phone call. His family is very accommodating and I was amazed all of them in the family can sing. My dream of watching him perform was more than just fulfilled. He is so young and yet so talented. You may want to hear Pocholo's voice here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHaKO1U8Xq8. His voice has changed due to puberty by the time I visited their house and still sounds great.
Cool.
@ds6413 (2073)
My b/f and I were in the grocery store picking up some ice cream and we stood in line behind some of the members of the band Green Day. I was getting very irritated because the checker was talking to them and my ice cream was mellting.
@smileonstar (4013)
I am work at this Coffee Shop and I saw Britney Spears came to buy Donuts and Ice Coffee. Also, I saw David Becom at Home Depot Center. And some other Rapers. hehehe...