QUestion RATED ADULTS ONLY PLZ

@stacyv81 (5904)
What does the bible say about maturbation? I know that catholics say it is spilling your seed, but that would pertain to men only.. So I would like people's opinions on this. I had a conversation with someone about this the other day and I had to say you know, I just dont know So I figured it'd be a good topic of conversation.
I am a Hindu, so I may not be the right person to comment on this, but I feel the religions should not interfere in things like mastubration or something like that. I feel that mastubration is quite a normal thing which should be indulged both by the male and female without any guilty feelings vis a vis the religion.
@stacyv81 (5904)
you are a good person to comment on this, I was curious about what other religions thought as well. The person I was discussing this with was a christian, but All input is definitely welcome! =)
@syankee525 (6294)
ok to me there is a different in mother nature and the bible. some may think it's a sin, but it's part of being human for men or women. ok gratned more men do it then women i guess. but to me it's what every person done at least a time or two, maybe more. i don't who the guy is every guy had done it growing up. to me it's not a sin unless it's really perverted.
@ulalume (714)
The bible says nothing about it. The only people who qualm about it are the runners of the church. That whole "spilling your seed" thing is completely unrelated, why? Because the dude who did that was supposed to impregnate the woman he was with. He wasn't masterbating or just "tossing his seed to the side."