Rain Rain....

Its been raining here for the past one week. Eventhough we couldn't go outside because of the rain, we like rain because we need one... Do you like rain?
Yes, I love the rain. Especially in the spring time when it washes the pollen from the green leaves and everything is so fresh and clean. I live the south in Alabama and we just don't get much rain. You are lucky to be getting so much rain.
Ya I agree with you.. the main advantage of rain is it washes away the pollen. I am allergic to pollen grains... thanks for responding
@achinthya (1219)
hi, I like rain but not daily as too much rain is problematic specially in my city as it blocks the drain and it gets overflow making it very dirty...
ya in some places what you are telling is right... thanks for responding
@myfb2009 (8304)
l like rain but just moderate, enough to keep the weather feeling cold and refresh. But heavy rain is not good because can bring flood. Flood can make life misery when disaster occur..
Ya last week we had a flood alert.. But it was not that bad.. thanks for responding
@SangsTurks (1447)
I like to sit with a hot cup of tea by the window sill and watch the rain but i dislike going out when it rains. I simply hate the muck and the earthworms!
yep also the snail :) thanks for responding..
@bombshell (11266)
i like rain but not the whole day.
yep, thats what i am trying to say..thanks for responding
I enjoy watching the rain, but it can get really annoying. It sunny over here but not too hot, so that is a good thing. :) All the best! :)
Thats right... see on thrusday and friday, it didn't rain and the weather was really pleasant. But again from saturday its raining... thanks for responding
@Shellyann36 (8915)
I love to watch and listen to the rain! Here in the south east we need as much rain as possible to get us over the previous years drought. I can sleep the best when it is raining outside. Make me want to curl up and read a good book or just watch the rain. Be thankful for the rain.
oh yeah... during the first of february, there were news about drought in California, if it doesn't rain this year.. Thank god, its raining... Thanks for responding
hiii vidhyawori..Happy to meet you here..I like rain.I like roaming on the roads when it is raining..Once me and my friends when it is raining we buyed an icecream and we eat it..That is a thrilling experience for me..And when i an child our school will give leave for us when it is raining..So we will be waiting when it will rain...Gud posting my dear friend..happy mylotting...
ha ha.. thats silly... thanks anyways for responding
rain rain  - beautiful rain
i like rain a lot. especially the rainy season in Kerala is very special for those who enjoyed the beauty of it. Here it rains non stop in the month of june-july-august, you hardly get to see the sun during these months and the rain continues till the beginning of December, so it rains here for almost 6 months in a year.
@Sreekala (22194)
Hi Vidhya, I love to watch rain inside from home. In my native place we are getting enough rain. When I was in school I got much disturbed with rain. My dress got wet while going to school and books also got wet and it is very difficult to sit in the class with wet dress. This is problem not only mine but my class mates are also facing the same problem because we are getting heavy rain especially in morning. But I love to hear the voice of rain in night while in bed. But I don’t like to play in rain.
@arthi_88 (1518)
RAIN ! Its burning hot here with high humidity and its only February..I think Kolkata is going to move up the list of uncomfortable cities this year from fourth to the first position. Sweating and sunburn is too irritable. I am eagerly waiting for Kal Baisakhi. You are lucky in that way to get rain..
hello vidhyagowri, ofcourse, i love rain very much. during rain, i sit at home and eat hot snacks with hot tea with my hubby if he is there otherwise with my family. have a nice time.
@thea09 (18324)
• Greece
Here it does not rain for many months on end and the first rain is always very welcome and also needed to help along the crop on the olive trees but this year it has been torrential rain since christmas and don't think it has let up for a single day so it gets very depressing, everything is always damp and muddy. Yesterday it was really sunny in the afternoon but it made no difference, the next minute rain bucketing down. I think that we'll all be happy when it stops and we don't see anymore for many months.
@abhaijith (2837)
I like Rain So much,its quite interesting to watch rain,play in rain.I was born in a rainy season ,may be so,the season i like most is the Rainy season. Nice discussion.