How many sets of twins do you have in your family?

@sudalunts (5526)
My mother had twin sisters, they were older than her, one of those twins grandson had twin girls, my mother's brother had twin daughters, but one of them died at birth. My father had twin cousins, they were boys. My husband's youngest sister was a twin, but her sister died at birth. There is a lady at church who has a lot of twins in her family. One of her daughter's had paternal twins, boy and girl, she has another daughter who has a son and a daughter. Her son had identical twin boys, and her daughter had twin girls, this lady has three sets of twins in her family. How many doubles do you have in your family?
@alharra (507)
I have a set of fraternal twins- a boy and a girl. From all the my family can gather there is only one other set of twins 5 generations back and on my maternal grandfather's side of the family.
there are 2 sets of twins in my family my mother had a set of fraternal boys (my older brothers) and I have a set of fraternal girls normally they skip a generation but for some reason they came back to back in generations instead
@hopejordan (3566)
hi there sudalunts we don't have any twins in our families but there is my mum's sisters has 6 girls no boys but not one of them had twins take care happy postings.
@lilybug (21148)
There are no twins in my family anywhere, but my son's father is a twin. That is a lot of twins in your family. With all that I am surprised you did not have twins.
@sudalunts (5526)
I would have loved to have twins, but I have just the one son.
@JoyfulOne (6242)
There's only one set of twins in my family. My one cousin's daughter has twin girls who are identical twins. As far as I know, there are no other relatives in the family tree who have ever had twins.