Where do you get your topic ideas?

@Pleiades (847)
I know this question has been asked a dozen times, but I would like to know, where do you get your topic ideas? Me? I get them from my friends and family whom I have on my MySpace. There's a thing on there like a poster board, or bulletin where you can post something and several of us love doing surveys. Oh my goodness, I've laughed at a good deal of them and after awhile, I come across some that I know will be amusing for others. I'm very lucky to have such a lively bunch on my friend's list. *Pleiades
@dorayaho (101)
hi, sometimes i get them from news on the internet, sometimes i just think out them by myself. lol, i am not a creative people, so i often get a small amount of responds
@Pleiades (847)
Bah, don't worry...somewhere down the line, there's going to be someone who will say, "Hey...I just wanted to let you know...(blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah)" *Pleiades
@sameroad (3180)
I get my topic ideas from just my random thoughts, friends, family, my ever day life... by reading other peoples discussions sometimes will spark a thought. when i'm walking my dog i think of things sometimes but i usually forget to post those ones lol
@Pleiades (847)
I'm the same way...I'll come up with something so grand and wonderful, yet I don't remember it when it comes to typing it out. That's why I rely on my friends because it's already there for me in black and white. *Pleiades
Most times I just feel like starting a discussion and for a minute sit back and think of some interesting topics that I could make. Sometimes they could be discussions about what I have seen or heard, or maybe I would get the idea from things I have seen and heard from other people. But most of the time, I just think of something random, and start the discussion on practically anything that jumps into my head. :)
I get my topic ideas from every day events and just from random thoughts. My girlfriend and I tend to have really long conversations over meals and we talk about really random things sometimes. I get ideas from those conversations, and I get ideas from things that we discuss in classes. Also, I get ideas from the things that I do in my every day life. The ideas just come to me and when I get the chance I come here and write them down.