Buying neobux clicks

@lak2jai (807)
Mylotters, who are members of neobux, pleae tell me the benefits of buying clicks of neobux, which is costing $5 for 200 clicks. By clicking 200 clicks we will be getting $2. Then what is the necessary to buy 200 clicks @$5 to earn only $2. Discuss the login behind this and the benefits of this
hiii lak2jai..happy tomeet you..Yeah neobux will provide us renting referals for only 30 days..So after completing 30 days we want to do renewal..We dont want to invest full of $5 to rent referals in neobux..I think nealy $2.5...This is not a exact figure and arround to rent 10 referals..The remaining balance will be in our rental balance in neobux...And also the main thing is it is based on our luck..Some referals will not be active so in this case we are the loosers..By renting the referals we can reach our payout fastly..This is the only benefit by renting the referals in neobux...I had rented any referals tilll now in neobux..I had get my first payout in neobux and i am doing my second..I will rent referals when i reach my $1 earnings in neobux..This is best i can transfer my earnings to my reantal balance and i will rent them..keep on posting...happy mylotting...
Hi, In fact that is a very good question to ask. I would also like to know the advantage of investing $5 in something and getting only 2 dollars back? I there someone who has done this and what are the advantages in it. Pls message me too about this investment plan. I have earned in total from neobux around $6 so far and I like this site too.