mylot .com

hello friends...i was just curious to know that how many of my friends have earned $100 from this my lot.Friends please share your views with me. thanx in advance.... have a nice day....
@KrauseHome (35514)
Well, I have been an active member for over 2 yrs. I have earned way over $100 here in the time I have been active here. I like many others here easily cash out with $10 or more a month here, but we are here more for the friendships that the $$ even though the extra on here is nice. I know that there are many who probably have earned more than me and that is OK, but I continue loving being a member here, and hope you will always as well.
@bubblyapple (2655)
I don't know if anyone has earned that much in one payout. Maybe collectively. All of my payout put together, since I started, is about $35-$40. So I think those who have been here longer and had really taken this seriously and post discussions and responses all the time, maybe they have about that much already. Though I believe no one has gotten that much in ONE payout.