Do you like posting on mylot or replying to discussions?

@jazz_123 (211)
i've been a member for mylot for about over a week now, and i've made over a dollar. is that good? also i was wondering whether you prefered as a mylot user, to post duscissions or whether to reply to discussions. and why do you like one of the other? do you think that mylot can be better in terms of features that it has? how do you think mylot can be improved?
@kumarpslv (3220)
I like to start a discussion but as I am a beginner, now I mostly responding to the discussion. If we respond positively do some others discussion, their problem may get solved and you get some satisfaction and happiness. If we start some discussion, we are receiving the responds from others and our issue is resolved.Here we get satisfaction,happiness and also solution to our issues of problems. So I like only starting the discussion.
@Bethany1202 (3434)
Yes, you are earning nicely here on MyLot. I sometimes have many things to say, so at those times I will usually initiate a few discussions as well as respond. Sometimes if I don't have as much to say or nothing much on my mind, I will stick with responding. It all depends on my mood. I don't really have a preference, I just do whatever my mood dictates.
@saundyl (9698)
I like to reply. I have a hard time coming up with fresh new ideas for discussions.
I'm like saundyl , I'd rather reply. It takes awhile for me to come up with ideas for discussions that are different then the rest , so I rather leave that in the hands of others .
hiii jazz_123..I have been a member of Pickjack for more than a month.I love mylotting..And i also interested in responding to discussions...At now i am posting more than 50 responses in a day and i am creating 2 discussions..And also i like to post coment for every response i got to my discussion..Now i am at $9.18..So few more cents to reach my payout..So i am struggling for that..happy mylotting..cheers...