Rewarding Others Who Post In Our Discussions

@KrauseHome (33210)
Do you do this? Or do you tend to just skip over the New discussions that you are starting? What I am referring too here, is going in and responding back to the people who have responded back in your discussions, giving out a Best Response, and also taking time to reward them for posting back there as well. What I mean by rewarding others is the way I do it when I start New discussions in here. I am frequently going thru my discussions that I have started to help keep them going. Then I am also taking time to go in and check out the New discussions that that person may have started and see if their is a Discussion that I might have missed that they have started to be able to respond back too as well. This way especially if it is a Newer discussion this helps them Earn a little bit of Extra $$ possibly and helps keep the discussion moving as well. Have you ever done this, or would you ever do it, or do you find it too time consuming? What if it is one of your Friends? This is just something you might want to think about and if it sounds Good do it. It might even help you get more noticed here by others when you do. Any thoughts or suggestions? Wishing you all the Best. ~~TINA~~
@sunshine4 (8710)
I try to respond back to those who have responded to my discussions. Especially if I have something to add. Sometimes there is nothing left to say. I always rate then and give out best response. I find that those who respond to the few discussions I start are those who start discussions that are interesting to me, so I respond to their discussions whenever possible.
@KrauseHome (33210)
I know I am way behind in keeping up with the people who respond back to all of my discussions, but I find if I am keeping up with some of my Newer discussions that helps keep them going as well. I always make sure I rate everyone and will usually check out one of their discussions as well just to return the favor.
@breezie (1249)
I try r go back through my previous discussions and respond to the replies when I can, even if it is just to thank them for their response. I don't really start too many discussions myself, I spend most of my time responding to others discussions and I appreciate it when they acknowledge my responses.
@KrauseHome (33210)
I find myself responding back to many more discussions than ones I start as well. For me it is too hard to be able to keep up with both, plus find enough interesting stuff to Start a New discussion about.
@mathss1 (1182)
I try to but it is too tough:-) Have a gr8 time Njoy
@KrauseHome (33210)
It can be tough especially when time is limited and you keep on adding to your Friends list, etc. as well, but it is truly worth it for sure when you can.
@dio123 (1790)
Sure, I always to try to respond them who have contributed in my topics,I keep on visiting my friends profile also from time to time though it is difficult to give evernyone a visit but still I do try to visit maximum of them, I always appreciate my friends who contribute in my topics and discussions from time to time
@KrauseHome (33210)
Yes I feel that it is very important to respond back to your Friends who post back in your discussions to keep them wanting to post back to your discussions as well.
@lkbooi (16102)
Hi Tina, I like to reward anyone who is more than willing to send his or her response to my discussion. Yeah, I do it by picking one of his discussions from his profile to respond in return. Of course I hope I could find one which I’m interested and I could answer within my ability. I always try my best to answer discussion with zero responses or lesser responses first, and hope that I could help them to reactivate their discussions and more responses. I couldn’t do this straight away or once I have received his response for I could do my posting here only during my free time. Anyway I would try my best to add comment and to respond back them in return as fast as possible. I like to leave comments and respond in return to the responders in my discussions one by one and I dislike having any skipping when doing this. So sometimes it takes me days or weeks to respond back and to add comments to all the responses received in my discussions. Definitely it would consume more time to respond in return if receiving more responses. Happy posting and take care.
@seamotive (144)
I'm rookie here,until now I have not started a discussion,but if I start a discussion I will respond back to the people who have responded to my discusstion.I think we all should respect what the responder did.what's more,we can exchange more useful information and enhance our friendship.thank you for your good topic!
@carolscash (9503)
I always try to go into my discussions and respond to those who have responded to me too. I also give out a plus rating to most of them and I always give a best response after a few weeks. I think that it is important to keep those older discussions going as it helps to make them stronger and it gives new people a chance to see them and respond to them.
@winterose (39931)
yes of course, everyone gets a rating from me for responding to my article, and it is always favourable, I give out best responses, and I answer everyone who has responded. I also answer all my friends discussions too. that is what we are supposed to do, that is networking and creating a community environment.
Well i don't know about selecting the BR would be an additional pay for you or for the person whom you chose, but what i know is that you are encouraging them to be part of the discussion and you are the host for that certain topic, so at least be responsible guiding the people in your discussion. I do give BR for people who deserve it and has done their assignment well, contributed well on the discussion and have at least encouraged other users to participate and discuss the topic even more. For now i am lacking topics to posts. But i do have the time to answer someone else's post, be it on my friend list or not. As long as i can relate to the topic based on my own experience, i really write it down and post.
@murugezh (273)
You are very correct dear they will be earning them amount very accurate when we vote some one they will come and see your discussion upon your vote. Like this way we have to share from one each one among friends to create some reasonable growth on the earning points and rank.
@suspenseful (40326)
I will respond back to those who respond to my discussions. However, it only rewards them, they get more money not me I went yesterday and plused the ones that I had not done for a while. It did not help me. So I will now go and put myself back on notify me if someone comments on my response and hope it helps. Of course, I will have to avoid very controversial discussions. Sorry for me being a bit upset, but I was hoping to make it this month, but seems I will not.
@suspenseful (40326)
Oh and thanks for the best response. I still wish I could use notify me and not get those flammers who make you wary about starting or responding to dscussions.
@Eskimo (2329)
Yes, I sometimes keep a discussion going by giving numerous responses (that's what a discussion is all about). I sometime (when I've got time), respond to people who have responded to the discussion I'm in, Jumping from person to person (often from people I've never heard of before). If time is limited however, I'm lucky to even respond to a few of my friends.
@jason1308 (1587)
• France
I try and respond to most people who have taken the time to respond to my discussion as I think that is the right thing to do. I normally won't rate anyone with a negative but I do rate the ones I like with a Positive rating. I must admit I normally forget to put the best response one in as I use to, but I did it too early before others had posted, then I was worried that it would put people off if they saw that someone had 'best response', so now I tend to leave it, then often forget to add it. Happy MyLotting
@dawnald (84126)
• Shingle Springs, California
I always go through mine and almost always respond back. I get around to doing the BR eventually though I'm usually a few weeks behind. I make an exception there when I get an especially good response.
@Toofancy (549)
I am pretty new, so I don't have a lot of discussions going yet. I have gone back and replied, but not every single time. I would like to get in the habit of doing so, just so the other members will know I do appreciate it when they contribute to my discussions. I do always pick a best response, and I do always rate the comments, too.
@zandi458 (27954)
Hi Krausehome, I spend a lot of time giving out my comments and acknowledging to my responders. I would not start new discussion unless I have partially completed giving out my comments. But at the same time I would jump queue by responding to my friends discussions or if I can't relate to their discussions I will roam about to all other discussions outside my friends list. Rewarding BR will take a backstage as I will take a day to do all that and it will not be too fast though.
@elysium (169)
I do not reward posters because I never start my own discussions. If I did start my own discussions, then I would reward the posters by replying back to their comments. I think that replying back is the best way to reward them because it shows that you actually read their comments instead of skipping them over.
@mysdianait (63977)
I don't start many new discussions. I respond to those who take time to respond and then if the coment again I go back to them and sometimes it foes on for a few days back and forth. When I receive a response worth I then award the BR. I also then go to at least one of their discussions, not neccessarily a recent one and respond there too and if and when they comment back I return too. I don't do it just for friends but to all of those who respond on one of my discussions. I also check to see if they have any discussions with 0 responses and respond there is if I find one or more.
• Marion, Kansas
I have all of my friend's notifications on, so if they start new discussions, I get an e mail about it. If someone new and interesting shows up in one of my discussions, then I go check them out, sometimes responding to their discussions, sometimes requesting them as friends. I do not do it with the conscious thought of rewarding them, it is just a way of exploring who they are. I like that.
@ajithlal (14564)
I believe that it is always team effort. When we help others and reward others who post in our discussions they will also help us. I always tries to respond to the discussions started by other people who has responded to the discussion started by me. I also think that if we should help others to make their discussion moving as they are helping us to move our discussion moving.
@checapricorn (16072)
[i]Hi Tina, that is also my routine...I always go back to my post and give comment to those who responded and if the person is new to me, I will visit his or her profile and check the post he or she started! I turn on the notifications of all my friends so I am very confident that I am keeping in track with their post! It's great way to give and take![/i]