Secret Life of an American Teenager..what do you think?

Ok so how many people watch the show Secret life of an American teenager? If you watch it...what do you think of it? I have watched it from the first episode. Then when the second season started...they stopped airing it on any channels that are available to me. This didnt stop me though..now i go onto youtube a coupla days after it has aired and watch it from there. i still wish i could watch it on the TV...but this will have to do. I really like the show...it has a lot of complex characters, and because they are all so different..i really believe they made the situations believable. Also I think it is a show that is teaching responsibility...or at least realistic consequesnces for your actions. What do you think about this show, do you like the characters?
@arcidy (5016)
from seeing the commercials I will never watch this show. It just looks so stupid and why would I want to see a show about a knocked up 15 year old thats pretty bad I think its just a show for women since I cant see to many men maybe fathers get into this show.
It is definetly a show more towrds women then men. However there is more to the show then a knocked up 15 year old. And they are not glamorizing the pregnancy in the show...they have made the story line based on reality for the most part. I think that is why i think it is such a good show. Thank you for your response!
I watched the first season for the show. I keep forgetting it's on now so I haven't watched any of the second season. I'm going to have get caught up on the website if they still have the show on it. If not I'll have to download them. I like Molly Ringwald. That's one reason I watched the show. Being a teen mom many years ago myself it's interesting to see how it's handled on the show.
My sister also love Molly ringwald. I too love him in this show. I think alot of the characters are realistic. I was also a teen mom, my son is now 6. I had him when i was 16 and got pregnant at 15. I can relate to this situations in 1 way...but not others. My situation was way different. But either way i find the characters realistic. Thank you for you response.