war

no to wars!!!!!!!!!! i think most of us think this way, am i right? the people who are into this business are not going to gain anything, i know sometimes it is nessecary to tackle things like terrorism with this aspect but what about those peopel who lose everything even they are not involved into any wrong thing, we have to do something for our world for our humanity, come on lets promise to do something , come with your ideas
@venkatcse (234)
As said by albert Einstien The world war 3 may be fought with any kind of weopens. But world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones.
MY FRIEND YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, BUT WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TO STOP ALL THIS, DONT YOU THINK SO?
• Abbotsford, Wisconsin
Until people are willing to investigate throughly and vote with their money, It is not going to stop. - DNatureofDTrain
@usmcsgtwife (4999)
war is never a good think I just don;t understand why everyone cannot leave in peace, and either help each pther or leave each other alone instead of fighting
@jamie11982 (1662)
I say no to war. I think that it is the most unhumane thing that anyone can do. There are men and women right now from the usa into iraq because present bush deems it so. Why should someone demand a fellow man to die like that. those men and women belong home in the us with thier family's and loved ones. how wants to die so far from loved ones like that? I wouldn't and i live in the us. I'm 100% against the war that bush seems to think that he can't do with out. killing is very bad and thats all war really is. people killing other people and not going to jial. you want racesim well there you go. bush is killing people in iraq and its not just the us soldiers who are dieing and they say that we need to protect usa and it's all because of 911. i don't think that it's because of 911 i think that it's mass distruction.
@LotSelf (1508)
YES NITESH NO MORE WAR....BUT WHEN AMERICA WILL THINK SO,OTHERWISE THIS WORLD WILL FACE ANOTHER HOLOCUST
@rohit55_56 (2302)
no yaar i don't like it