I wonder...

@dawnald (84146)
Shingle Springs, California
I'm on this really boring conference call. It's a transfer of knowledge call. We're outsourcing. Bah humbug. And I'm on the phone and it's the people in the room who are doing that talking. Do you think anybody will notice if I hang up?
@ladym33 (11008)
LOL, possibly not, but you better just hang in. At least you can mylot while you are sitting there. Of course you could get up and go to the bathroom or get a drink or something and theymight notice you are gone. Just cough or something every so often so they know you are there, even if you are not paying attention.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
lol I will try coughing every now and then...
@mysdianait (64056)
So...? Did you? Did they?
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
I told them I was getting off and getting lunch. When I got back, they were still on. There's another call at 1 but they never hung up in between! zzz
@James72 (26829)
Yeah, they usually notice. Trust me, I've learned this the hard way! You sit there for God knows how long without anyone involving you in any way whatseoever, then the minute you hang up, someone'll try to ask you something! lol. I once left a phone on the desk and went off, bought lunch..... Ate it and then returned to my office, I was gone a good 30 minutes! Picked up the phone again and went straight into "uh-huh.... Yep. Sounds good!" I got away with that one, but don't hang up!
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
oh tempting, so tempting....