Do you hate it when people make a big issue from small things?

@modstar (9612)
Some people just can't keep quiet. Some people can't stand to notice something let's say an embarrassing situation and make a big deal out of it. There are people too would go to great lengths to argue about something that's a non-issue.
@n30wing (4771)
Well I think everything start in a small thing and it becomes big, maybe just because we all have different opinions, ideas, and perception in life that why when I discuss something it becomes big and argumentation starts and I hated it sometimes but in a long run there is also sense. But discussing other peoples life that I really know that I find it to shallow and that I hate it! Have a nice day to you!
@modstar (9612)
You got the right word to describe it. It's shallow.
@paula27661 (15899)
People who do that I think may be insecure and need to have attention in order to feel better about themselves. I've had the misfortune of a friend like that and once the friend was out of my life I met a co-worker who thrived on useless drama! I can't seem to shake individuals like this!
@gr8life (6253)
Hello modstar, I don't like to make a big issue out of a small matter. But if I can sense that the small issue can be a big issue later, I will definitely make it big
@modstar (9612)
Yup, it's a case to case basis. If you can sense that you can deal with it now then it's ok.
@savak03 (6681)
Yep, but maybe when they get a little older they will learn that sometimes it is better to just let some things go.
@modstar (9612)
Ah huh, i guess they will just outgrow it.
@Gwapako_28 (2142)
Nah, that would be really annoying and i really hate it. That is what happened to me with my boss. I could a devil boss. He always make a big issue from small things. Then, he will shout and get mad then yell at me. And me, as an employee, as long as i know, its not my mistake, i also raise my voice to him, that is why we have always an argument in the office. Can you imagine?
@modstar (9612)
Wow, he's such a mean boss! Are you still his/her employee?
@nikky28 (1572)
Oh yes, it is frustrating and tedious to be around with such people who just look for something bad to happen. I hate it when they start commenting or then go about saying , " I said so!". And there are some people, who just don't have a sense of humour. They just can't take a joke and go about it for hours and days fighting or being sad. It becomes really boring and tests patience to the hilt when an issue is made out of NOTHING.
@modstar (9612)
They just can't move on without making actions that are uncalled for.
@Chevee (5915)
You find these type of people every where they like to be seen and to be the center of attraction. I had a supervisor like that once, I told him if he didn't calm down he was going to have a hard attack, and before we left work he did have a slight one. Do you think I wished that bad luck on him?
@modstar (9612)
Nah, of course. Well we could say it's bad karma for him. He shouldn't have acted immaturely especially that he is your supervisor.
@sanuanu (11238)
Specially when people make big issues of my small mistakes. Even if the words which I have said was missed by my tongue, they will make fun out of it and won't miss a chance to embarace me all the times. When they will make such mistakes, they would say "Slip of tongue is not a slip of mind. So, we are superb by our mind it is only our tongue which makes mistake and which is excusable.". Bull Sh*t
@modstar (9612)
That's very true san. People would go ahead and make fun of it without even giving us an opportunity to explain. That sucks big time really.
@AXLAERO (426)
yah ofcorse i do.its really annoying if the small things became a big issue.it always happens to me with someone.its just a amall thing but itb will end to a big issue and a big fight grr.
@bombshell (11266)
i agree.many people like that canĀ“t stand that kind opf person.
@jstmarfz (1499)
Hello modstar! That's totally true. People noticed something from you and made that a big issue and would gossip it to other people. They always watch what you say and what you do. That makes me wonder what's the reason behind it.
@cdparazo (5768)
I don't hate it...I just don't like it and I'm soooo good at avoiding those non-issue things and over reacting people. I don't like to waste any thought & energy on those non-issue things. I also those people who makes so much of things and who keeps on harping about nonsense. All I could say to them....get a life!
@carrine (2749)
grrrrr!! i hate that one also... theres a lot of things to be discussed with than a nonsense one.. well i knew a lot of people who are like that,, and i will just say.. here we are again.. ! LOL
@saundyl (9690)
i think at times it bugs me when its something that really doesnt matter in the greater scheme of things like the people who throw a fit because they wanted to eat at some other place or some other meal...have it tomorrow get over it its not that big a deal. (exceptions to the meal thing are people who certain foods will kill) If its an important life affecting issue it doesnt bug me when people throw a fit.