whats the most that you've made

@phifer (515)
well heres a question that i've been wondering since i've joined this site. what is the most that you've made in one day on this site? how many post did you have to make to make that amount? is there a quick way to make a lot of money on here without spending hours and hours on here? i've been here for a while but it seems like its hard to make lot of money one here. i dont know what i'm doing wrong or if there is something that i should be doing differently to make more money. i'm currently at $2.90 and i've made about 125 post and i really don't know if i'm doing a good job so far as to making the money on here. my goal is to reach payout before reaching my 500th post and at this rate it seems like i might not make it. so if you have so me tips or advice that you can give me that would be great. thanks in advance for your response and keep mylotting.
@ronharold (555)
it is very difficult for me to earn in here. In a day, i usually post 25 comments and it earn me $0.13 only.