My new dog!

Brownie, the dog - This is Brownie, my new dog.
@ShellyB (5244)
You may recall that I desperately tried a while back to get a small chihuahua from the animal shelter and that didn't work out. Then I had a neighbor that wanted to sell me a chihuahua puppy, but he wanted to much money for it. So, I thought I needed to be a little more patient and soon I'd get a dog just for me. Today, my daughter texted me from school and said a friend of hers had a poodle dog that they were giving away! Of course I jumped at the chance of that! I later found out that the dog is more another type of dog than he is poodle, but it's okay. I love the dog and I am so very happy that I got him. He's as cute as can be! He is less than a year old. His name is Brownie and I have added a picture so you all can see how adorable Brownie is:)
@modstar (9612)
Hey, what happened to the doggy you took from the shelter? Did i message to the wrong person? Your new dog is pretty cute too! I miss my dog Moochie. I'm in another city so i never get to play with him. Maybe in few weeks. Take care of your dog ok?
@ShellyB (5244)
They did not gave me the dog after all. Also someone on the shelter wanted him too. I hope you and your dog will be together soon, you too take care of you
I am very happy for you for having your pet Brownie. Brownie is a cute dog. I am hoping for the best for Brownie.
@ShellyB (5244)
Brownie is a good dog and is resting, thanks for your kind words
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey Shelly! I just saw your picture of Brownie! He sure is a cutie! Definitely not too much poodle in him! He kind of looks more like a Yorkie or Terrier mix. But, he is adorable! I'm so glad that you waited and got a dog just for you! I think that you will be happier with this dog then a chihuahua. They are more moody and noisy yippee dogs! This dog looks like he will be a happier type of dog since he is a medium sized dog. I think you will have alot of fun with him! And the fact that he is still a puppy is good too so that he will be able to get to know you and your daughter and he can still be trained in case there is any behavioral problems.
@ShellyB (5244)
He is such a sweet dog, he is easy to handle, he is so adorable, I just can't say enough of the puppy. My first thought was like yours, I do not see that much poodle but his other owner say there is some poodle so I gotta say it too lol He is tired, he has walked a lot and we had an encounter with another dog and it was all good, we got to see our friend down the street, she was happy to see the puppy, she is more a dog owner than cat but she has two cats. Wow! I better slow down here. I am happy with the dog
@fwidman (11515)
Very cute little dog
@ShellyB (5244)
My dog is adorable
@fwidman (11515)
Yes, he is He is also a pooped little puppy!
@ShellyB (5244)
I did not meant to make him tired. I thought it would be the other way around you know.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
oh what a darlin baby! he will give you a lot of joy and comfort. if you need any advice also, guess what you have all us friends here. your going to have a happy time with brownie. btw, he looks more tannie guess its light brown?
@ShellyB (5244)
Aw! thanks, right now he is a good boy at home but he does not like certain people and it is a chore to take him for walks, because he is a barker you know. He is light brown, his ears are darker and some of his hair is white and some other looks like black to me.
Good to hear that, I'm happy for you. I know what it feels like to have a pet with dogs. I have 2 dogs now and they really help me to relax and feel good when I arrive in the house.
@ShellyB (5244)
Right now there is some relaxing, but lots of walking too. Thanks for your kind words.
@moneymommy (3420)
Hes very cute! Mixed dogs always make good pets and they are generally very healthy.
@ShellyB (5244)
He is so cute and it is not so hard to handle, it will be great to walk :)