Earnings not Updated

Singapore
Is it only me? But i havent' got any updates since the 21st Feburary. Anyway, i haven't been active since then because of exams and stuff. So today here i come and realize that my money has stayed stagnant.
Hello, Welcome Back! Your earnings will soon update if you start responding to different discussion and starting your own discussion. Maybe tomorrow you can check if your earnings updated already HAve fun mylotting Good luck!
GREAT! will look forward to that.
Im sorry to hear that. As you know you have to be active on Mylot to earn money. Try hard today and respond to discussions and try hard to get alot of discussion started. You seem to know what is takes to earn money since you do have alot of posts already . Enjoy mylotting today and stay active.
yeap. i understand what you mean. but i've only been missing in action for 4 days.
@kaka135 (13425)
Well, if you have not done any activities in myLot, then you won't earn anything and hence the earnings for the few days are empty. The earnings will only be displayed if you have earned something. Once you start creating discussions and responding to others, you'll see your earnings get updated tomorrow.
@royal52gens (5379)
My earnings just updated a few minutes ago. If you are not active, your earnings will not increase. You need to post a few things each day. Also, try to type at least 3 to 5 full sentences in every post you make. You will get paid better. Also, when starting discussions, make sure there are plenty of opportunities for others to respond to. Don't take short cuts as you will only hurt your own earnings. Something you should know about starting discussions....you don't start earning until you get responses. So if no one responds, you get no earnings for that discussion. I respond to far more discussions than what I start. Earnings can also be adjusted many times before the end of the month. You might see your earnings fluctuate because of this. Read the rules and guidelines. Gather hints and tips from well seasoned members and you will do well over all. I hope you will continue to be a member here.