If you were wealthy, would you still come on MyLot?

I'm sure this question has been asked before..But I'm curious as to how many of you MyLotters are in it just for the money. Do you gain valuable wisdom & friendships from MyLot or are you purely in it for the earnings? If you were wealthy, would you still come on MyLot?
@kedves (728)
i would employ someone to read the posts and then i would dictate my response :)) :)) :))
@stacyv81 (5904)
lol... =)
NICE. lol. =)
@stacyv81 (5904)
yes..lol..as we do not make a lot of money on here, there has to be another reason we come... And if I were wealthy I'd have more time and probably be able to make more..lol! =)
Great answer! I totally agree. =)
@dvschic (1796)
heck no! if i was wealthy, you wouldn't catch me doing half of the online earning stuff i did! i'd be at the spa, getting my massage on, SHOPPING!!, etc etc.
@bamakelly (5194)
I like your answer! It gives one something to ponder doesn't it? I think that a lot of people that are making earnings on line would probably just up and quite with the money making gig we have found here at our computers. I think that I would also partake in going to spas and getting massages regularly and also going shopping instead of sitting within the confines of four walls almost every day in my living room.
@dvschic (1796)
i'm honest, i think a lot of people would like to think they'd still come on here if not for the money, but lets be real, if u weren't getting paid, what would you rather be doing??
Haha TOO true. A very down-to-earth answer, thanks. I feel like if I WAS wealthy & came on MyLot, it would probably only be "here and there" to ask questions I needed answers for. I probably wouldn't try to come online every day and spit out 50 discussion responses in hopes for a .60 cents day. =/
@Amber4106 (541)
If I were wealthy, I probably would have never found out about myLot. But if I did know about it, I would probably still participate in discussions. I like learning new things, and I indeed learn something new each day that I visit myLot. I also like hearing other people's opinions on certain topics.
@bamakelly (5194)
I guess if I were wealthy I probably wouldn't be searching for the money making ventures on line or even know about the half of them. There are probably a lot of people with money that don't even know about us here logging in day after day trying to make a little extra income to pay bills or other things.
For sure. I wouldn't have found out about it either.
@tudors (1556)
whether to come here or not is not decided on wealth but time and energy and interest. I believe no one live on this.
True, but it's a good way to make a little extra spending money on the side, isn't it?
@heehaw78 (566)
sure why not? even if we are rich , we are still able to earn , so why not join mylot and earn more. In any forum or network we join, admin and users will gain benefits.
That's true, but would you really be spending so much time on PTP & other online-money-making sites if you already had the means? Thanks for your answer, by the way.
@ljbinkop (744)
Hey Maezee, yes I think I would come here every day to say hi, because I'm not really here for big bucks in the first place. It's just kind of a nice place to hang out when I'm on the computer! I enjoy learning here and watching my balance go up, too...
Good answer! Thanks!
@delkar (1716)
well, i must say that i`m here first of all, for the money. Now, i have some friends, but from all that accepted to be my friend, just you answered me... and i apreciate that. I`m trying to earn some money because i really need to build my own proffesional website. That`s one of my dreams, and i`ll do it as soon as i`ll have $30 in my paypal account. I would love to make some real good friends here on mylot, but i don`t know .... they all are like me, just for money, and they don`t have time to talk other things too.
Thanks for the answer. I agree..A lot of people are really busy on here, going to school, work, working on their websites, and so on.. Let me ask you, though: why do you need $30 in your PayPal? How is that going to help you run your professional website? *confused*. Anyway, thanks for the answer!
When i joined newly in this site, i was aimed to earn more money. But once i grow my contact with new friends in mylot, i was pretty with circle, and i wish to continue even mylot is not paying for me. Bcoz i enojy a lot by giving responses to other's that especially to my friends.
Thanks for your response! A very sweet one. =)
@bamakelly (5194)
I think that I am not sure about this question. I can't imagine being wealthy. My family is having its struggles and I log on here to talk to friends and of course for a little bit of earnings. Every little bit helps and I do try to log on here regularly. I think that I would have to become instantly wealthy in order for me to know how I would deal with staying at myLot.
I can't hardly imagine it either. What a crazy world that would be. lol. I agree, every little bit helps, and I suppose it depends on HOW wealthy you become. It would be nice to continue building up your savings with $10 extra bucks a month or so that you earn from MyLot. Thanks for your response! :)
@arcidy (5016)
yeah I would still come to mylot probally not as much as I do now but i certinally wouldnt be here for the money I would be here for the fun of it and would care less about the money if I was wealthy which would be nice.
@Porcospino (18396)
• Denmark
If I were rich I would still be here, because I enjoy the disussions, and I enjoy learning new things and meeting people from around the world. I am not here for the money. I am very happy that I can get paid for writing, but I am a member of several other online forums that don't pay people for writing, and I enjoy reading and posting whether I get paid for it or not. I didn't start joining PTP forums till about half a year ago, but I have been posting on other forums for a couple of years.