When do you start earning?

I've seen a few discussions on here about the earning you make here on Mylot. My question I have is when do you start seeing something? I mean even it were a penny, when do you start to earn something for the post you make and response you put in? For those more experienced mylotters how long did it take you to reach your $10 minimum payout? I've read someone stating they made 50 posts/responses a day to get their earnings. Do you receive more earnings when you make a new discussion or is it the same?
earnings are updated ounce a day at various times, by tomarrow you'll see your earnings.
Thanks for the response! I will have to see what I earned tomorrow then!
@JoyfulOne (6242)
Hi TRW, welcome to myLot :-) Don't get discouraged because you don't see the money adding up yet today. I see you have only 12 posts behind you so far (next to your name...it's in the bracketed part and will change with the number of posts you reply to) I didn't go to your profile page, but I'm assuming you just started today? One thing to keep in mind is that whatever you earn today will not show up until sometime tomorrow morning. (Mine doesn't get updated till around 10am or so) The money you earned for the day before will show up up at the top left of the page where it says your: "screen name, new discussion, profile, _ _ _(amt you earned, and each day you participate it will go up and be added in), pref, logout." The _ _ _ is where you'll find your earnings. If you want to learn about how to receive more earnings, and how the pay is rated, be sure and read the faq pages. I don't do as much here some days as others. I average about 10$ a month.
how did you know! =] I did just start today and I am slowly learning about the site. Thanks for your response as it was very helpful. I was reading on some people's post they were watching their earnings go up each response they did. Mine hasn't budged since I started, so I was getting kinda worried. I definately will come back tomorrow to check my earnings and hopefully continue responding to posts online as well as posting new discussions! Thanks again for your help!
I see that most of your questions have been answered allready. In general when it comes to earning on here... don't be down hearted if you don't earn much... every penny helps Quality over quantity... try to give insightful responses that are at least three lines long. Be careful what discussions you respond to... the rules are well worth a read through, as mylot periodically erase discussions that violate them... thus your earnings take a drop accordingly. The more discusions you respond to (remember the quality!) the more you will earn! To earn huge amounts you would need to be on here all day every day! The most I have ever earnt is around 0.90! Not a huge amount but as I said every penny helps. Enjoy yourself here and see it as a pleasant break from your everyday life! good luck x
@pratik87 (1928)
i have started 3-4 days back abd i havent been consistently posting but if you posts a few posts here and there every hour you can easily earn at least half a dollar and the next day you will see how much you have earned